Tree Setup does not include a tree stand. Not all stands are created equal. Staff are trained to setup trees using our “Cinco Express” stand. Cinco stands are stable, easy to adjust, and hold adequate water. If you don’t already have one of our stands, we strongly recommend obtaining one.
Frequent issues that arise with 3rd party stands include poor quality, challenging to setup/adjust, improper sizing for the tree, confusing design, and are more likely to result in issues such as the tree tipping over, drying out, or not being straight in the stand. Accordingly we strongly advise against other stands.
CINCO EXPRESS SETUP PROCEDURES
- Confirm stand matches tree size (up to 8ft small, 10ft med, 12ft lg), if you are approaching the max height, consider going up a stand size
- Place floor protection below stand (recommended)
- Clear all interfering branches past bolts
- Insert stump into spikes on bottom (must touch bottom)
- Tighten bolts into tree trunk
- Adjust straightness with bolts
- Ensure tree is stable and verify it is straight in stand
- Add Water