As Chicago's original online Christmas tree delivery company, we've had 10+ years to perfect delivery. Customer and Employee Safety remain our biggest focus. Due to unforeseen COVID-19 events, delivery disruptions may occur and every effort will be made to reschedule delivery/removal as soon as reasonable possible.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR COVID-19:
- Contactless Delivery Option: We offer the option to leave your tree outside your front door/curb. Please enter your preferred drop location in the comment box (outside front door, back porch, etc.).
- Symptom Checklist: Employees must complete a self-assessment and temperature check prior to starting work. If a member is sick, their shift will be cancelled and delivery will be picked up by other trucks or rescheduled to the next available date.
- Personal Protective Equipment: All staff members will wear masks/face shields during delivery. Staff wear gloves and sanitize their hands between deliveries. For the safety of our staff, we request clients wear masks during delivery
- Delivery Vehicles & Equipment: Vehicles and equipment are disinfected daily with hospital grade disinfectant
- Contactless Gratuity For Delivery / Removal: Optional Gratuities can now be added at the time of purchase. Email customerservice@CityTreeDelivery.com for any adjustments to your gratuity after your delivery.
- Onsite Order Adds: Any products added to the order during delivery will be billed via email or phone to avoid the handling of cash.
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU:
- Notify us of any issues relating to your delivery
- Please wear a mask when interacting with our workers
- Ensure your door knobs and areas of anticipated contact are sanitized
- Consider Contactless Payment/Gratuity at checkout. 100% of gratuity will be pooled and allocated to the delivery crew based on days worked. Amounts may be adjusted/refunded post delivery based on your experience.
Health and Safety
Health and safety of our Customers and Employees is our top priority. For this reason, we are unable to enter homes that have—within the last 48 hours—been occupied by anyone that:
- Experienced flu-like symptoms or has been sick or diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- Been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- Been under voluntary or required self-quarantine or isolation
Again, the safety of our clients and team members are our #1 priority! Let's work together so everyone can enjoy a healthy and happy holiday.