Tree Preservative - 8 oz treats 8 gallons
- Regular Price
- $ 9.95
- Sale Price
- $ 9.95
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Special Formula helps promote liquid absorption and needle retention. Contents include fiber softeners and essential nutrients and minerals to help maintain a fresher and safer Christmas tree. Natural evergreen fragrance in liquid preservative adds to the holiday experience. Liquid in concentrate. Pet safe.
- Provides nutrients to keep tree fresh
- Highlights the importance of watering trees
- Helps prolong needle retention
- Scented with natural evergreen oils
8 oz. liquid concentrate makes 8 gallons
Any order without a tree is subject to a $25/delivery fee
WHAT TO DO AT TIME OF ORDER
- Notify us if your Shipping -Phone Nuber does not receive text
- High Rises/Multi Units: Contact your property manager and ensure you understand process needed for delivery. This includes freight elevator rules, how/where to access freight elevator, detailed directions for driver on how to enter service entrance, where to park, etc.
- Reply to your order confirmation or customerservice@CityTreeDelivery.com with these details to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Reach out to us to via email, chat, or phone to change delivery dates or make adjustments to your order.
1 DAY PRIOR TO DELIVERY / REMOVAL
You will receive text 1 day prior to delivery to provide a 2-3 hour time slot.
Please respond with a confirmation & include any notes helpful for seamless delivery.
Ensure someone is home to accept tree and there is an unobstructed path to tree drop location. This includes removing any snow/ice on entrance into home.
Our delivery personnel should call/text with a more precise arrival time when they are 15-30 minutes out. Please monitor your phone/text for missed calls/text to ensure a seamless delivery.
If drivers are running outside the 2-3 hour time slot, someone should notify you as soon as it becomes known so you can better plan your schedule.
If any parts of our service or products do not meet your expectations, let our crew know immediately. We will work with you to address your concerns. Our delivery crew typically can address most situations on the spot (swap tree, extra products in truck, clean up, etc.). You can also escalate any issue by emailing customerservice@CityTreeDelivery.com or calling 312-GRN-XMAS.
Safety, professionalism, and satisfaction are our primary objectives. In extreme circumstances (weather, emergencies, etc., an alternative delivery date may be required).
We've also added an optional "Contactless Gratuity" at checkout to eliminate the need to handle cash for delivery/removal tips. Upon request, this amount can be adjusted afterwards based on your experience. Email customerservice@CityTreeDelivery.com for additional information.
COVID DELIVERY OPTIONS
Contactless Delivery: Upon request, we will deliver your tree and accessory outside your residence to avoid personal contact. Alternatively you may request the staff wear a facemask. Please specify details in the "Comments" box at checkout (i.e. please leave the tree on the front steps, besides the garage, in the hallway leaning against the door, etc.). Our team will leave a message via text or voicemail once the delivery is complete.
Refer to our COVID-19 page for additional details.
REMOVAL IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR TREE PURCHASE. We strongly recommend purchasing removal here at the time of your order. Removal placed after Christmas is subject to capacity and the price will increase ($49.90 Curbside/$99.90 In Home).
All trees should be undecorated prior to removal / staff arrival.
Our staff is equipped with a broom and hand vacuum and will do a basic cleanup prior to leaving your home.